Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buffy S11 Giles # 4 Solicitation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Comics Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
comic fan
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covers and solicitation for Buffy S11:Giles #4.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02/13/exclusive-first-look-covers-giles-4/

Exclusive First Look at Covers for Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles #4

Posted by Dan Wickline February 13, 2018

Dark Horse has sent us an exclusive first look at the cover and variant cover for Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles #4, the final issue of the miniseries written by Joss Whedon and Erika Alexander with art by Jon Lam. The cover is by Steve Morris while the variant is by Arielle Jovellanos.

The series has the de-aged Giles enrolling in a public school to investigate why teachers are mysteriously disappearing. Harkening back to the series original roots as a show set in a high school, Giles explores a very different school system from what he was used to at Sunnydale High. And while there he has discovered a mysterious girl named Roux and a demon under the school… definitely public school. Final issue of the miniseries.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles #4 (of 4)

Joss Whedon (W), Erika Alexander (W), Jon Lam (A), Dan Jackson (C), Steve Morris (Cover), Arielle Jovellanos (Variant cover)

On sale May 16 FC, 32 pages $3.99 Miniseries

Teen-aged Rupert Giles made his return to high school and in the process uncovered a demon underneath the school, and a very-attractive-yet-mysterious girl, Roux. As he prepares for the final showdown with the demon, Giles is troubled by revelations about Roux, and her extracurricular activities that aren’t the most savory.

. .

Last edited by comic fan on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace Newman
Dark Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This miniseries is shaping up to be so different from what I was expecting initially. I'm happy the first issue will be out in a couple of weeks so I can actually read it. I'm trying not to form any real opinions ahead of time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Comics Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: