Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B/A crossover fanfiction. Does anyone know what this one is?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Writers' Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
antariangirl93
Mortal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: B/A crossover fanfiction. Does anyone know what this one is? Reply with quote

I'm new to the board. I've been here before but I only recently became a member. I was wondering if anyone knew what this fanfiction was called or where to find it.

I think this fanfiction starts after the Buffy episode "Once More with Feeling" because in the beginning Lorne asks Buffy to sing for him and she sings 'Something to Sing About.' From what i remember, the story was where Buffy was Connor's mother, i think, but i don't think she gave birth to him. I think Darla still gave birth but later they found out that Connor was B/A son. All of the events in Angel season 3 happened but with Buffy put into it. Connor is born, Wesley betrays them, Connor comes back as a teen... etc... but at the end of Angel season 3 when Connor sends Angel to the bottom of the ocean, he's there to meet buffy instead of Cordelia and Buffy stops connor from sending him to the bottom of the ocean. After that Buffy season 6 ending happens and connor & angel are there. buffy gets shot, willow goes evil.... etc....

It ends at the end of Buffy season 6. If anyone knows where to find this fanfiction or you think you've heard it before please... please please send me a message or an email at

liz_roswell_max@yahoo.com

Thanx sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ares
Forum Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That story sounds familiar but I don't recall the title or the author, sorry.

I had read your question and have been racking my brain, but to no avail.

I hope someone can help you.
Oh, and if you do find the story can you let us know where to find it? I wouldn't mind another read.

Hugs
antariangirl93
Mortal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. It's okay. I can't find it anywhere and it's driving me nuts! If you do find it please please please tell me. I remember that the story follows the Angel season 3 story line.

-waiting in the wings
all the way until the end of the season. When Connor tries to stick Angel in the ocean Buffy stops him because she's there to meet Angel instead of Cordy. She stops him and then it changes to Buffy season 6 at the end. Buffy gets shot protecting Connor and Angel protects Xander in the backyard when Warren comes to shoot them. The story finishes like season 6 but with Angel and Connor there too.

Please if anyone knows what it is please please tell me. If i find it i'll tell this site too!!! Thanx!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> Writers' Workshop All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: