Blood Roses Community Forum Index

"It started with a girl..."

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B/A Alpha
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> B/A Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ares
Forum Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dearest Sybil.

What wonderful words you spill. I am overwhelmed with your response, and over the moon that I could help salve your wounded heart. You've made my day.

I have been reading the posts concerning the comics. I see that most B/Aers are upset, and rightly so.

I tell you now, I don't hold any of the comics to be canon. Yes, I would love Buffy and Angel making sonic booms during sex to be canon, but it's either all or nothing. You won't read any of my stories set in the "season 8" of Buffy. If I have, then it's been purely by chance. I have only recently read the comics, sent to me by a kind soul, and I'm pleased that I am unable to buy any here, not that I want to. I am of the view that the comics are someone else's fanfic, I can take it or leave. Never mind that it's Joss that is behind it all. That way my heart stays calm.

Back to my story. This is the way I see Buffy and Angel. Sure, I have them at odds in some of my fics, angry at each other, but they still do truly love one another beneath it all.

Thank you again, for reading and leaving such wonderful, insightful comments.

Ares
janas
Dark Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantastic ... both Laughing
Buffy and Angel are Alpha, true

poor guys ... how many problems Wink
... and the curse ... and the adversities of life ... and the leadership
Fortunately there is Xander Very Happy Rolling Eyes

"I just know that when you're around, whether I see you or not, I feel you. Inside."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blood Roses Community Forum Index -> B/A Fiction All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: